Statement as of 11:47 EDT je la 12an de marto 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight EDT tonight...
* locations... the foothills and Piedmont of the Carolinas and
* Hazards... strong and gusty winds.
* Timing... from this afternoon through this evening.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... downed tree limbs and possible uprooting of trees.
Scattered power outages are possible.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 9:28 am EDT on March 12, 2014
The weekley NOAA Weather Radio test will be postponed until
tomorrow due to the threat of severe weather today.
Nearby Radar Stations